play.zaluria.com
Players Online

add dye and wool crafting to artisan

Toonlord27

IGN: Toonlord27

Suggestion Location: Server

Suggestion Description: Add dye and wool crafting to artisan (maybe glazed terracotta too just so there are more ways to grind but eh)

Additional Comments: Currently artisans only way to grind are by crafting 8 blocks at a time. not only is this extremely slow but also requires massive stores of resource for minimal grinding. Since artisans have to craft tons of dye anyway it makes sense to add that even with small values. as well if you add wool then it not only helps artisan's grind more but it also helps zoologist have a reason to grind sheep if they want. As for the glazed terracotta I understand not wanting to add it but I figured I'd mention it anyway since it does make sense from the perspective of the job theme.

DrTyttex

Idk if they would go for that, maybe more of a middle ground. They could add wool crafting to the list
Its the same recipe, just 9 ingredients instead of 4. And at the rate that you can get string, it would actually make more sense.

Toonlord27

Its the same recipe, just 9 ingredients instead of 4. And at the rate that you can get string, it would actually make more sense.
I just mean that logically it doesnt make much sense to do cobwebs(even though its mostly used by mapartists) since they are normally made during map gen whereas wool thematically makes more sense. on top of that it lets them use said wool for dyeing though at a much slower rate then if they were to pay a zoologist to get it for them.

Grande___

Gathering Wool is part of the Zoologist payout. I understand the crafting dyes portion but if you add wool you are dipping into another job.