Players Online

Add Maryland Flag Discord Emoji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ofilos

Content
Staff member
Content
I would like an injustice to be corrected. There are so many flags available on discord, representing the world, but the Zaluria discord is inexplicably missing the best flag of all time. It is a Zalurian pop culture phenomenon and beloved by many on the server. There are map arts that have been erected in its honor. Homes are draped in its beauty. Of course, you know which flag I am referring to.

The Maryland Flag
7F88164F-18C3-49E3-B027-F3E3092937AF.jpeg
Like this post to show your support, and we can make a positive change. They will hear our voices!

Synonymously

I have never wanted a dislike button more in my life. This atrocious, repelling, and nauseating flag is a symbol of unethical torturing practices. Not only is there an obvious corruption of pixels in this flag, but even if there isn't, it is repugnant.

Like this post to show your support, and we can make a positive change. They will hear our voices!

Last edited:

Ofilos

Content
Staff member
Content
I have never wanted a dislike button more in my life. This atrocious, repelling, and nauseating flag is a symbol of unethical torturing practices. Not only is there an obvious corruption of pixels in this flag, but even if it wasn't, it is repugnant.

“was is”

Wolfhound1

Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
Unfortunately a flag that is half texture error is not something we want to add to our discord :(

Status
Not open for further replies.