play.zaluria.com
Players Online

Brie_ 's Staff App

Brie_

What is your IGN?: Brie_

Do you have past experience in a staff position?: Yes, I have past staff experience on one server for about 8 months. I was a helper there, worked with rollback, bans, general help.

What timezone do you live in?: GMT -5

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: roughly 2010

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?: I've been on the server since day 1, wasn't as active in the last few months but recently became available due to the pandemic. Total playtime here is 7 days 9 hours, in the last week it's been 14 hours. I'm working an altered schedule where I'm 5 days on 5 days off. The 5 days I'm working I can be on about 12 hours that week, the 5 days off I can do around 20 hours. generally I'll be on in the 7pm-12am EST range when I'm working.

Have you ever received a punishment on Zaluria before, or a ban on a different server, and if so, why?: No I have not received a punishment on any server.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?: I absolutely loved being staff within the community previously and I'd love to get involved in helping the server again. I see good things happening with the server and I want to ensure the growth continues. I have a lot of ideas for growing and developing a good community. I also plan to start streaming the server once we grow a bit more. I have great knowledge of the rules, plugins, and general needs of the server. I like to be active in chat when I'm online and I enjoy helping others.

Additional comments: I'm 22 years old, I work full time as a personal banker. I started streaming on twitch recently and I've really been enjoying that. I play tons of games on PC like apex, overwatch, minecraft, LoL, COD, and more. I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky person and I love hanging out with everyone here. I'm no longer in school - which was the issue with my first staff application. I hope ya'll will consider having me again. xo