play.zaluria.com
Players Online

Ellassi's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellassi

What is your IGN?: Ellassi

Do you have past experience in a staff position?: I have prior experience as a helper on another server as well as now 3 year long experience helping manage group therapy for people suffering from depression and other mental disorders, currently also 'working' as an assistant to class representative (mostly helping manage the class).

What timezone do you live in?: GMT+1 / UTC +1

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing on and off since roughly 2012, 2013.

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?: I joined the server on Dec 24th and can be active anywhere from 7am to 1am depending on how much work I have on given day but usually I'm online for at least few hours a day.

Have you ever received a punishment on Zaluria before, or a ban on a different server, and if so, why?: I've never received any punishments.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?: As a staff member I can offer a friendly atmosphere that everyone can enjoy as well as help out new players and deal out punishments without being biased. I want to provide a positive experience to new and old players and hope to be of help towards them.

Additional comments: Never played any CIV games but played a lot of Stronghold when I was younger so I might pick it up at some point 👀

Wolfhound1

Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
Congratulations! You have been selected as a guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.