play.zaluria.com
Players Online

Get rid of the bloody rule that nether roof spam can't be griefed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esperantastic

ign esperantastic location server description

oki so like best part of half an hour ago I found out that people spamming blocks on top of the nether has the same grief protection as my literal town. Fix this, make it so that spamming blocks doesn't count as a claim and players can remove it as they wish (doesn't affect griefing rules since every actual build has at least something locked or claimed via towny or at least looks like a build)

Wolfhound1

Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
Thanks for your post - Like it was explained ingame, currently how we operate with nether roof spam, is that players should not remove it themselves to stay consistent and reduce the likelihood of any mistakes, but they are more than welcome to submit a helpop, DM staff or make a discord support request and we will double check that it definitely is not part of somebody's build, and we can then remove it.
Any helper+ will be able to do this for you (however guides can request assistance from other staff if no helpers are available), except in circumstances when the spam is particularly old and extremely big, in which case an admin can remove it.

If it's helpful, we could consider adding information about removing build spam / inactive player builds to the rules itself?

Wolfhound1

Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
As there's been no response to this suggestion I'm going to move this to denied, as you are able to contact staff to remove nether roof build spam for you, but you should not remove it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.