play.zaluria.com
Players Online

new block custom recipes

SirScratchy

so with new blocks coming in, some are more rare than others. i thought maybe a custom recipe might be used to craft said blocks...

1xCrying obsidian: 1x ghast tear and 1x obsidian block
4x gilded blackstone: 8x blackstone surrounding 1x gold ingot

Last edited:

Esperantastic

Since piglin bartering is banned because "iT's AfKaBlE!!" I approve of the first one, for the second one I don't really see the point because nobody really needs dubs of the stuff and you can get quite a few stacks by deconstructing a bastion remnant, which shouldn't take too long with Zalurian picks

SirScratchy

Since piglin bartering is banned because "iT's AfKaBlE!!" I approve of the first one, for the second one I don't really see the point because nobody really needs dubs of the stuff and you can get quite a few stacks by deconstructing a bastion remnant, which shouldn't take too long with Zalurian picks
the biggest reason behind the bastion monument one is becuase theres only so many, and how often do they plan on resetting the new nether..

Wolfhound1

Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
It is not banned to trade with them, it's just banned to make afk setups for them. I think you just misunderstood something.