Status
Not open for further replies.

oxqii

Staff
Staff member
Helper
Hallo :)

What is your IGN?: oxqii

Do you have past experience in a staff position?: I have 2+ collective years of staff experience on two previous Minecraft servers, my highest position being Admin. This past year, I was also an intern in my school's main office which included sorting/tossing old files, keeping track of attendance, helping out with schoolwide events, making sure packages got to the receiver, etc.

What timezone do you live in?: I live in GMT-4/5 (EDT/EST).

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have played since 2013, 2012 if you include Pocket Edition.

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?: I originally joined at the end of December, but I was on and off for a while before coming back a few weeks ago in full swing! While I have nothing better to do currently, I am online all day, though I'll be starting school in a couple weeks which I'll need to focus on in the early parts of the day.

Have you ever received a punishment on Zaluria before, or a ban on a different server, and if so, why?: I have never received a punishment on any server.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?: I feel I have rather proficient leadership skills in general, and with my past experience, I hope to better the server in any way I can. I want to continue to be a positive influence on the player base and prove myself a trustworthy and reliable member of the community.

Thank you for reading!

Wolfhound1

Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
Congratulations! You have been added to the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.