play.zaluria.com
Players Online

(Repost) Leaves into Green Dye

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwigTot

IGN: TwigTot

Suggestion Location: Server

Suggestion Description: Green dye seems to be the most difficult ingredient to get for mapartists, as you can only get them from cacti. And cacti isn't really popular, so it's difficult to get sales. So why not fix this problem with being able to turn leaves in green dye? This could be crafted in anyway you think would be best, perhaps a 3x3 arrangement of leaves or 2x2. This would also create another market, with leaves and make silk-touch axes of worth.

Additional Comments: This is a repost from Meaty's suggestion, which was deleted. Simply reposting this suggestion because I think it's a really good worthy suggestion that should be added soon :D

I like the idea and would love to see it implemented. However, I think it's a little obsolete now that Cacti were just added to the Artisan payout so it might be a little bit of a counter intuitive implementation, at least for the Artisan job. BUT, if all are in agreement, I fully support this idea.

Esperantastic

Cactus farms exist, so maybe boosting payout for green stuff to maybe make cactus farming worth it would be a better idea

Wolfhound1

Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
Thanks for your suggestion! However, unfortunately this is not something we currently want to implement, as cactus is an easily farmable and renewable resource to collect green dye.

Status
Not open for further replies.